Your Guide to
Need Information on Voting
to the Official web site of East Bradford Township.
Come back often to learn more about your township.
A. J. Blosenski Trash & Recycling Billing
Due to a billing error on the 1st Quarter
Bill, residents were billed at the 2013 rate ($61.81/qt) instead of the 2014
rate ($63.44/qt.). To make up the difference, the 2nd Quarter Bill
includes $1.63, which shows as a waste removal fee on the bill.
Click here to see a sample bill.
We are sorry for the confusion and if you have any questions please feel free to contact either A. J. Blosenski 610-942-2707 or the township at 610-436-5108.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
have damage from the winter storms
between February 5 and February 15, 2014?
If so, please click on the link below for directions
on how to report this to Chester County Emergency Services.
Please help the Public Works Department
by following the regulations below:
Snow Emergency Parking and Snow Removal
● It shall be unlawful to park on any street after the start of any snowfall and until the snow has stopped falling and has been completely plowed for the full width of the cart-way.
● Any member of the West Chester Police Department or employee of the Township is authorized to have any vehicle parked upon any street removed at the owner’s expense.
● It shall be unlawful for anyone to dump, throw, shovel, pile or push any snow or ice removed from a driveway or walkways into any road. No snow, ice, slush, or combination thereof, shall be pushed or deposited into any drainage area, stream, river, culvert or catch basin.
● No person shall damage any Township property, including but not limited to, traffic signs, culverts, curbing, etc. while removing show, ice, slush, or a combination thereof.
● Fire hydrants shall not be covered at any time. The property owner is hereby required to remove or cause to be removed all snow, ice, slush or any combination thereof or any accumulation which would limit access to, from, and/or around all of the fire hydrants which are located on the property, so as to provide immediate access by fire rescue personnel in cases of emergency. In the case of a major storm, the hydrant must be uncovered with 24 hours of the end of the storm.
●Any person who willfully violates or willfully permits the violation of any of the provisions of this section shall be subject to a fine in the amount of at least $50, but not to exceed $600, plus all court costs, including reasonable attorney fees incurred by the Township.
East Bradford residents who will be graduating from
high school this year and attending college or art school in the fall, are eligable to apply for an art scholarship.
Click here for the application
Did you know that TV's must now be recycled?
TV's can be taken to any Household Hazardous Waste collection event or
click here for other locations to recycle.
Do you have a Generator?
If you have a generator, please read the
attached information from Chester County Emergency Services
about the proper use of generators. Click here for info
Do you have Debris from the Ice Storm?
You may take it to the West Bradford Compost Site
Township residents may take branches, Christmas trees and leaves to the
West Bradford Compost Site at
2020 West Strasburg Road, Coatesville, PA
Click here for more info
Attention East Bradford Township Property Owners
Snow is on the ground
and the temperatures are in the single digits,
but summer is on its way
and it’s not too soon to start to think about
Click below for information
on local summer camp opportunities
The Board of Supervisors adopted the 2014 Budget at their regular meeting on December 10, 2013.
to view a copy of
the General Fund Budget. If you have questions or would like
additional information, please contact Michael Lynch, Township Manager, at
(610) 436-5108 or email@example.com.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
By Barbie Johnson
Support the Art Scholarship that is funded by the sale of these limited
edition prints and you may also donate directly to the fund if you desire.
The Art Scholarship is open to East Bradford residents who are seniors in high school and are going to be attending art school. Applications will be available on line in the spring, with an award made in the summer.
On Lot Sewage System Maintenance Program
Starting in 2013, some changes have been made to the
On Lot Sewage System Maintenance Program.
Click Here to learn more about these changes.
Voter Information, Absentee Ballots & Election Results