Zoning Hearing Board Applications
The following Zoning Hearing Board applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact the Township’s Zoning Officer, Andrea Campisi. All Zoning Hearing Board hearings are open to the public and generally (but not always) occur as needed on the 3rd Monday of the month. Hearings are advertised in the Daily Local News and are posted on the calendar.
558 & 570 Highland Road - Holy Ascension Antiochian Orthodox Church
The applicant proposes retention of the existing church, construction of a new church and social hall and expansion of the existing parking lot. The hearing has been scheduled for October 16, 2023 at 7 pm.
The applicant seeks the following relief and variances from the East Bradford Township Code and any other relief that the Zoning Hearing Board deems necessary to construct the improvements proposed by the application described above and as depicted on plans submitted with the application:
- Special exception approval to expand the existing church use and a modification of the conditions of approval of a prior special exception approval for the existing church use.
- Section 115-58B(2)(e): to permit 95 parking spaces where 110 are required;
- Section 115-56B(1) to permit a 24-foot-wide main access driveway where a 28-foot-wide driveway is required.
- Applicant also seeks a determination from the Zoning Hearing Board that a transportation impact analysis is not required by Section 115-86F. In the alternative, the applicant requests a variance from 115-86F to not provide a transportation impact analysis.
The following documents were submitted with the application:
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans & Architectural Renderings
- September 22 2023 Township Engineer's Review
- September 22 2023 Zoning Officer's Memo