Director of Property & Recreation
Property & Recreation Assistant
COVID – 19 UPDATE
East Bradford Park and Copeland School Park facilities are open, subject to Green Phase safety recommendations. You are required to wear a mask while in Township parks if unable to social distance.
- Baseball/Softball Fields – OPEN; organized team activities are allowed by permit only
- Multi-purpose Fields – OPEN; organized team activities are allowed by permit only
- Basketball Court – OPEN
- Volleyball Court – OPEN
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts – OPEN
- Playgrounds – OPEN
- Restrooms/Fountains – Rest Rooms at East Bradford Park open, fountains closed; Port-a-pot is available at the parking lot at Copeland School Park for public use.
- Picnic Pavilion – OPEN; permits required for groups over 15 & to reserve the pavilion.
- All other facilities open as normal, subject to proper social distancing.
LOCATIONS & EVENTS
Visit the Locations page for maps and information about the Township’s parks, open spaces, and trails. Visit the Township Events page and the Calendar for information about upcoming events and meetings and the Trail Blazer Run page for information on our annual event! Visit the Other Events page for information on upcoming nearby activities.
Chapter 22 of the Township Code contains the rules and regulations for the use of parks, trails, and open spaces.
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
Park-related forms and applications can be accessed from the Docs & Forms page.
COMPREHENSIVE AND REGIONAL PLANNING
There are a variety of Township and regional plans that address parks, open space and trails:
- East Bradford Township Open Space, Recreation, and Environmental Resources Plan
- 2016 Comprehensive Plan
- Chester County Planning
- Brandywine Creek Greenway Concept and Action Plan
- Botanical Survey
If any person has a mobility question or concern pertaining to park access, please contact Rich Phifer.