View Township ordinances and regulations here. Some of the most commonly referenced chapters of the Code are:
- Chapter 90, Soil erosion and sediment control
- Chapter 95, Subdivision and land development
- Chapter 115, Zoning
Considering a subdivision or land development? East Bradford Township offers a free consultation of up to one hour to Township residents and their professionals. The meeting is intended as a pre-application service. During this meeting the staff can inform residents about the application process. Additional consultations requested with Township staff and/or Township consultants will be charged to the resident/applicant at the current rates (refer to the Fee Schedule). To get started, contact Nancy Holland at (610) 436-5108 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a convenient time to meet with the staff.
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
Visit The Docs & Forms Page for forms and applications pertaining to subdivision/land development and zoning.
APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
View plans and documents pertaining to applications that are currently under review here.
COMPREHENSIVE AND REGIONAL PLANNING
There are a variety of Township and regional plans that guide planning decisions, including:
- East Bradford Township Comprehensive Plan
- East Bradford Township Open Space, Recreation, and Environmental Resources Plan
- Chester County Planning Documents
- Chester County Comprehensive Plan – Landscapes 3
PUBLIC AND LEGAL NOTICES
Current public and legal notices are posted here and advertised in the Daily Local News.
Below are commonly referenced Township maps:
- Airport Overlay Maps (1.6 MiB)
- ASA Map (3.6 MiB)
- Brandywine Scenic River Map (4.8 MiB)
- Fire Services Areas Map (1.0 MiB)
- Historic Resources Map (1.2 MiB)
- Official Map (2.6 MiB)
- Road Ownership & Tree Maintenance Map (0.9 MiB)
- Scenic Roads Map (1.2 MiB)
- Sewer Service Map (1.3 MiB)
- Strodes Mill Historic District (0.1 MiB)
- Taylor-Cope Historic District (0.1 MiB)
- Water Service Map (1.3 MiB)
- Zoning Map (3.0 MiB)