The following plans and applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Planning Administrator Mandie Cantlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 436-5108 x102. You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from advisory board and commission meetings or by attending a meeting in person (review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas).
PLANS & APPLICATIONS
SD 635 West Chester University (Student Center) – The applicant is proposing to demolish the existing student center and construct a new center.
- SD 635 WCU - Historic Resource Impact Study (25.2 MiB)
- SD 635 WCU Student Center LD Plans 110416 (25.9 MiB)
SD 642 Sweeney – The applicant is proposing consolidate and modify the lot lines associated with three lots off of West Nields Street.
- Review 051017 (CCPC) (0.6 MiB)
- Review 051617 (Historic) (0.2 MiB)
- Review 052417 (P&R) (70 KiB)
- Review 052517 (Trails) (71 KiB)
- Review 062017 (Zoning) (0.1 MiB)
- Review 062117 (Engineering) (1.1 MiB)
- Review 062617 (EAC) (32 KiB)
- Review 072717 (Zoning) (65 KiB)
- Review 080717 (Engineering) (0.9 MiB)
- SD 642 Sweeney Plans 040717 (1.4 MiB)
- SD 642 Sweeney Plans 040717 LR 071017 (1.5 MiB)
SD 644 Stump – In 2016, the applicant obtained zoning relief to combine four non-conforming lots (consisting of a total of 3 acres) into two lots (still non-conforming in the R-2 District, which requires a minimum of 2 acres). The applicant and owner, Russell Stump, is now seeking subdivision approval to merge the lot lines to create the lots.