The following conditional use applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Planning Administrator Mandie Cantlin at email@example.com or (610) 436-5108 x102. You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from advisory board and commission meetings or by attending a meeting in person (review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas).
The Farm @ 415 Birmingham – The applicant is seeking conditional use approval for a bed and breakfast estate at 415 Birmingham Road. The hearing was opened on April 10, 2018 and continued to June 12, 2018. The next hearing is scheduled for July 10, 2018 at 7:15 pm.
- Conditional Use Hearing Exhibits
- Submission 1 (March 2018)
- Submission 2 (May 2018)
- Drury 1st Amendment To Declaration (0.2 MiB)
- Drury 2nd Amendment To Declaration (87 KiB)
- Drury Declaration (0.4 MiB)
- East Bradford Appeal Of 415 Birmingham Rd ZHB (5.4 MiB)
- Request For Continuation To June 12 (34 KiB)
- Section 115-48.2 Bed And Breakfast Estate (93 KiB)
- ZHB Decision And Order (0.7 MiB)