The following subdivision/land development applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Planning Administrator Mandie Cantlin at email@example.com or (610) 436-5108 x102. You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from advisory board and commission meetings or by attending a meeting in person (review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas).
SD 641 West Chester Crossing (Daily Local News) – The applicant is seeking Final Plan approval for a 56-unit townhouse development. The Board of Supervisors approved the Preliminary Plan on July 14, 2020.
- 190709 CU Decision And Order
- 200113 Environmental Impact Assessment
- 200529 West Chester Crossing Elevations
- 200813 HOP Review
- 200821 Final Plan
- 200821 Response (Engineering)
- 200821 Response (Landscape)
- 200821 Response (Lighting)
- 200821 Response (Preliminary Plan Approval)
- 200821 Response (Traffic)
- 200824 Final Plan Application
- 200904 Review (Lighting)
- 200917 Review (Engineering)
- 200917 Review (Landscaping)
- 200917 Review (Sanitary)
- 200917 Review (Traffic)
- 200918 Planning Zoning Review
- Ord 2019-03 R-Residential Overlay
- Ord 2019-04 R-Residential Overlay
- Special Exception For DLN 010392
- Special Exception For DLN 062193
SD 632 Darlington Ridge (Toll Brothers / Tigue Farm) – Construction of the Darlington Ridge project on Tigue and Lenape Roads continues.
SD 650 Radford – The applicant is proposing to subdivide the existing lot into two lots to enable the construction of a new single family dwelling.