The following subdivision/land development applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Planning Administrator Mandie Cantlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 436-5108 x102. You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from advisory board and commission meetings or by attending a meeting in person (review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas).
SD 632 Darlington Ridge (Toll Brothers / Tigue Farm) – The applicant is proposing to construct 106 carriage homes in addition to the existing estate. The development will also include open space and public trails.
- 171113 Settlement Plan
- 171212 Settlement Agreement
- 180917 Letter (Final Approval)
- 190118 Applicant Response Letter
- 190118 Darlington Ridge Plans Sheets 1-19
- 190131 Review (Traffic)
- 190204 Review (Lighting)
- 190211 Review (Pump Station)
SD 638 Abernethy Lane – The applicant is proposing to create nine lots within the 13.42-acre property located at 855 Copeland School Road.
- 181016 Abernethy Application
- 181016 Abernethy Narrative
- 181016 Abernethy Sketch Plan 101018
- 181024 Review (P&R)
- 181025 Review (Trails)
- 181115 Review (Traffic)
- 181116 Review (Engineering)
- 181118 Review (Zoning)
- 181120 Review (Landscaping)
- 181126 Review (EAC)
SD 646 McFadden – The applicant is proposing to divide the 4.4-acre property located at 590 Birmingham Road into two lots.
- 181210 SD 646 Sketch Plan Application
- 181227 SD 646 Narrative
- 181227 SD 646 Sketch Plan (No Revision)
- 190109 Review (Zoning)
- 190115 Review (Historic)
- 190118 Review (Engineering)
- 190123 Review (P&R)
- 190124 Review (Trails)
- Historic Resource Survey For HR 134
West Chester Towns (Daily Local News) – The applicant, Toll Brothers, is seeking conditional use approval and a zoning amendment to construct 60 townhouse units at the Daily Local News property located at 250 North Bradford Avenue. However, the ordinance on which the conditional use hearings are to be based is not yet in final form. Therefore, the the conditional use hearings will be postponed until such time that the ordinance is ready for advertisement.