The following subdivision/land development applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Planning Administrator Mandie Cantlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 436-5108 x102. You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from advisory board and commission meetings or by attending a meeting in person (review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas).
SD 632 Darlington Ridge (Toll Brothers / Tigue Farm) – The applicant is proposing to construct 106 carriage homes in addition to the existing estate. The development will also include open space and public trails.
- 171113 Settlement Plan
- 171212 Settlement Agreement
- 180917 Letter (Final Approval)
- 190118 Applicant Response Letter
- 190118 Darlington Ridge Plans Sheets 1-19
- 190131 Review (Traffic)
- 190204 Review (Lighting)
- 190211 Review (Pump Station)
- 190218 Review (Landscaping)
- 190226 Review (Sanitary)
- 190228 Review (Engineering)
- 190228 Review (SWM)
- 190307 Review (PennDOT)
- 190307 Review (Planning Modules)
- 190308 NPDES Permit
SD 638 Abernethy Lane – The applicant is proposing to create nine lots within the 13.42-acre property located at 855 Copeland School Road.
- 181016 Abernethy Application
- 181016 Abernethy Narrative
- 181016 Abernethy Sketch Plan 101018
- 181024 Review (P&R)
- 181025 Review (Trails)
- 181115 Review (Traffic)
- 181116 Review (Engineering)
- 181118 Review (Zoning)
- 181120 Review (Landscaping)
- 181126 Review (EAC)
SD 646 McFadden – The applicant is proposing to divide the 4.4-acre property located at 590 Birmingham Road into two lots.
- 181210 SD 646 Sketch Plan Application
- 181227 SD 646 Narrative
- 181227 SD 646 Sketch Plan (No Revision)
- 190109 Review (Zoning)
- 190115 Review (Historic)
- 190118 Review (Engineering)
- 190123 Review (P&R)
- 190124 Review (Trails)
- 190221 Review (Traffic)
- Historic Resource Survey For HR 134
SD 645 Armstrong – The applicant is proposing to adjust the lot line between two parcels off of Strasburg and Telegraph Roads.
- 190328 Armstrong Environmental Impact Study
- 190328 Armstrong Plan (061218 LR 032719)
- 190328 Response Letter Re Engineering
- 190328 Response Letter Re Zoning
SD 647 Colley – The applicant is proposing to divide the 8.5-acre property located between Briarwood Circle and Valley Creek Road into two lots (with access from Briarwood).
- 190218 SD 647 Colley Plan (No Revision)
- 190221 SD 647 Colley Application
- 190221 SD 647 Colley Narrative
- 190322 Review (CCPC)