The following Zoning Hearing Board applications are currently under review. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Zoning Officer Andrea Campisi at email@example.com or (610) 436-5108 x110. You can also learn more by attending the Zoning Hearing Board hearings, which generally (but not always) occur as needed on the 3rd Monday of the month. Hearings are advertised in the Daily Local News and are posted on the calendar.
Marshall Validity Challenge – The applicants are challenging the validity of the Township Zoning Ordinance for exclusion of wedding barns and hotels/motels and with regard to the noise provisions. A decision was rendered on May 18, 2020.
725 W. Miner Street – Hilker Property Variance – The Applicant seeks a variance to use the existing carriage house on the site as a residential use. The first hearing will be held on July 21, 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
1325 Circle Drive – Pinto Property Variance – The applicants seek the following variances from the Code.
- 115-15.C.7, Building setback line – to provide 32.4 feet where 75 feet is required for the garage addition.
- 115-15.C.8, Side yard setback – to provide 10.2 feet where 25 feet is required for the kitchen addition.
- 115-15.C.6, Building Coverage – to provide 17.6% where 10% maximum is permitted.
- 115-15.C.5, Lot Coverage – to provide 26.7% where 15% maximum is permitted.
A hearing was held on May 18, 2020.
950 Copeland School Road, Heim Property Variance – The applicant seeks a variance to construct a deck that encroaches into the 75 foot building setback. The hearing has not been scheduled yet.
781 Hillsdale Road, Greimann Property Variance – The applicant seeks two variances to construct a barn in steep slopes. The hearing has not been scheduled yet.
- 200616 Township Engineer Review Memo
- 200622 Memo To BOS
- 200721 ZHB Hearing Notice
- Site Plan