East Bradford Township is supported by a number of boards and commissions. Click on the links to the left to learn more about each board/commission and view minutes from meetings. You can learn more about the qualifications of elected and appointed officials and view the Township Code of Ethics. Dates and times of coming meetings are posted on the calendar.
Agendas for upcoming meetings are listed below (agendas may change between the time they are posted and the date of the meeting):
- 070518 BOS Work Session Agenda (Public) (0.1 MiB)
- 071018 BOS Regular Agenda (0.1 MiB)
- 071018 BOS Work Session Agenda (Public) (0.1 MiB)
- 071718 Historical Commission Agenda (36 KiB)
- 072318 EAC Agenda (0.1 MiB)
- 072418 Planning Commission Agenda (71 KiB)
- 072518 Parks & Rec Agenda (55 KiB)
- 072618 Trails Committee Agenda (54 KiB)
Expand the folders below to view meeting minutes. Minutes posted to the website are unofficial and are subject to revision until approval at the next regularly scheduled meeting of the respective body. The official minutes reside at the Township Building.
- Agricultural Security Area Advisory Committee
- Board of Supervisors
- Environmental Advisory Council (EAC)
- Historical Commission
- Parks & Recreation Board
- Planning Commission
- Traffic Committee
- Trails Committee
If you are interested in serving on a board or commission, contact Township Manager, Mandie Cantlin. The Supervisors appoint volunteers annually at the organization meeting.